Happening Tomorrow: Toledo Recovery Plan public meeting at Waite H.S.
The meeting is part of a series of meetings.
TOLEDO, Ohio — The next Toledo Recovery Plan public meeting is tomorrow at 6 p.m. at Waite High School. Toledoans are asked to complete a survey, which is posted at toledo.oh.gov/recovery. The public may also email ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The objective of this meeting is to solicit input from Toledoans on how the city should spend $180.9 million of American Rescue Plan Act funding.
The city has focused on five areas of investment in the Toledo Recovery Plan:
• Youth, recreation, and parks
• Safe and livable neighborhoods
• Job creation and economic development
• Green and healthy housing
• Avoiding cuts to city services