ODOT hiring full-time CDL drivers and mechanics
A job fair will be held October 21st, from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
TOLEDO, Ohio — ODOT District 2 is hosting a job fair Thursday, October 21st in the hopes of filling multiple seasonal positions. It’ll be held at the district headquarters, which are located at 317 E. Poe Rd. in Bowling Green. The event goes from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The current highway technician openings are as follows:
- 4 positions at Wood County garage
- 4 positions at Northwood outpost
- A position at Lucas County garage
- A position at Henry County garage
Here’s what you can expect at the job fair, including requirements for a position with ODOT:
- Driver license check
- Must have CDL class B or A with tanker endorsement
- Job interview
- Physical abilities test
- Reading comprehension & math test