ProMedica to host “Nights of Lights” in Promenade Park
The healthcare provider will be ringing in Christmas throughout the month of December.
TOLEDO, Ohio — ProMedica is encouraging Toledoans to ring in the holiday season by enjoying the holiday lights throughout Promenade Park.
As part of ProMedica’s Nights of Lights, there will be visits from Santa Claus, character meet-and-greets, hot chocolate and dessert food trucks, Photo Towers, musical performances, and more. The Nights of Lights will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, December 4, from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11, from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 17, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, December 19, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, December 26, from 4 to 6 p.m.
The event is free and open to the public.